Oh, come in

It is an honor to have you. The contents for this blog are from my personal experiences. Sometimes I will write about being bipolar and sometimes I won't.


Sunday, April 28, 2013

Nagging at me will bring out my wrath

I am a hot mess in the housework department. My poor self must deal with that along with Patrick. But now I am making an earnest effort to keep the floors shinning and decluttered and when I ask for Patrick for help he grumbles, curses, and acts all uppety and shit. I started the cleaning process and asked him to sweep for me while I mopped after and by the great aLord above it was as if I had wanted him to fold complexe origami. He made me cry as he looked at me through blood shot hateful eyes. FUCK THAT!! I am beyond feeling disrespected. I do not want to do shit for him now. No meals, cleaning, laundry, or "how the fuck was your day?". After we cleaned he did not say thanks ..... instead he poined out spots I should redo. The Bitch in me is back. Be warned Patrick.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Is this a normal feeling towards cohabitation? If so I am ready to throw in a muddy towel on his side of the bed. I HATE doing anything without feeling that someone somewhere appreciates it besides me. Otherwise what is the point. If I don't clean I get nagged....if I do clean I get nagged. Well it takes less energy to get nagged for nothing. I am so bitter right now. Thank u for sympathizing with me. Whew!

      Delete
  2. There's nothing worse than feeling unappreciated. Hang in there love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really did hurt my feelings. I am still hurt, because it is as if he isn't even caring about anything except that I get the house clean while bothering his ass as little as possible. I will hang but I will also throw shit at him from my vantage point. lol. But seriously I will stay the course.

      Delete
  3. That situation sucks - and I know what a version of this feels like. I agree with Yaya, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will hang but it is starting to put knots in my stomach. I wish I had better words for this conversation with him. I am just tired now. There is no right or wrong between us....I just feel empty without him to talk to.

      Delete
  4. Oh hell to the no.
    Why was he so disrespectful? You have every right to feel the way you do. Sometimes the bitch in you makes shit happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol....I like you! He has been working a lot of overtime but I am not going to make excuses when he acts like that.

      Delete

What is on your mind?