Oh, come in

It is an honor to have you. The contents for this blog are from my personal experiences. Sometimes I will write about being bipolar and sometimes I won't.


Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It is a beautiful summer

Being Bipolar 1 is not always hard (so long as you take your meds and keep stress low) and I have been in a good spot lately. I am taking Cymbalta, Abilify, Klonopin, Trazadone, and blood pressure medicine every day. I have been off Lamictal for over a month now and I am trying my best to keep a level head. After all I am an adult of 30 years. Mind you if I start to take a turn for the worse I will jump back on it or titrate up the dose as doctor's order.

This summer has been full of sun and family. I am also sometime going on a trip to an out of state wedding and that will be fun.

Have I had a breakdown since my last post.....OF COURSE but that was because I was overwhelmed with babysitting 6 kids and that freaks me out. Never again. lol They broke me like a wild horse within 45 minutes. Thank goodness my mom came home soon and helped calm me down. Eeehhh .... not a fun memory. But I calmed down quickly with the aid of a Klonopin and within another 45 minutes I was back to myself.

I hope all of you out in this word of blogging are well. I miss you and need to start commenting again. But I just don't spend much time on the computer anymore. I see my doctor at the end of the month and I will let y'all know how that goes.

Hugs and sloppy kisses,
In the Pink

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that things are going well for you - except for babysitting all of those kids! I did the exact same for an entire summer, and wanted to pull my hair straight out of my head!

    Wishing you a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heat Klonopin...it is like my savior when I am falling apart....I love your blog...started mine a few weeks ago and linked your page....I am at becauseicannotbestill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What is on your mind?