Oh, come in

It is an honor to have you. The contents for this blog are from my personal experiences. Sometimes I will write about being bipolar and sometimes I won't.


Sunday, September 29, 2013

I feel like crap


I don't know ......I just feel like I suck and am feeling very insecure. I am feeling awkward socially at times and I feel attacked. I am not sure by whom. I am in a bad place tonight but I guess tomorrow will be better. Tired of the brave face....this is not a good feeling. I haven't said anything to anyone because this is all very related to me not having a clear idea of how to express myself. I feel like my expressions and feelings are junk and ......whatever I am signing off tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Believe me Pink, i feel exactry the same way. It is as if my life is falling apart in sooooo many ways that i can't explain it to you. Just that everything is wrong soooooo wrong................

    Mt husband and son are on the other side of the country from me, as i am taking care of my mom, i don't know how long this will last, but in the mean time i am binge eating and drinkinng. i HATE myself. i am such a loser in so many ways.....why can't i control myself in at least one way? i am such a loser with no where to turn . Thank you for listening to me You are a blessing in my (FAT) life.


    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tracy I am so sorry things are so turbulent for you. When I moved away from my family for a year I started drinking very heavily and it took years to stop. But I had to feel safe and sound and be near those who could care for me. I wish your husband and son could come visit but I am sure school and work interfere. But it sounds like you are miserable....my heart goes out to you. Can you take any time off? You need to take care of you. Please be kind to you. Much Love, ITP

      Delete

What is on your mind?