Oh, come in

It is an honor to have you. The contents for this blog are from my personal experiences. Sometimes I will write about being bipolar and sometimes I won't.


Monday, September 9, 2013

New Blogger Flash!!

I had a new follower so as I always do I click on their picture and try to figure out if they have a blog to. Usually the person does not or it is private but I was pleasantly surprised by Randomness at its Best. It is written by Live Laugh Love, a mother and wife, who suffers from Bipolar disorder and she is just now starting new medicine after going a while with no meds at all. But I was hoping all you lovely Bloggers out there would stop by her blog and give it a read and show some support.

http://randommusingsofmom.blogspot.com/

_________________________________

And oh yea, My man and I went to Mumford and Sons in Guthrie. Well, we tried to go but when walking to get to the entry gate I had a panic attack. So, my guy got the car and we went to our hotel where I felt very defeated. There went $200. I HATE PANIC ATTACKS SOOOO F"ING MUCH. There were over 30,000 at the concert so yeah I freaked the hell out. Oh boy.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for the shout out! I hear ya on the crowd induced panic attack.. I get those all the time and they are hell for sure. Sorry you missed the concert though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you take something for anxiety try taking something about 45 minutes to a hour before you go somewhere. It is fail proof but it has saved my butt many of times. If that doesn't work I try to drink a few drinks to deal with the severe anxiety. Not a great thing to do but it works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually would have taken Klonopin but I let my script expire because I rarely use it. Lesson learned. And a cold beer would have helped my nerves for sure but we were broke and aggh it was just nuts. But I feel ya Kristy....I really do.

      Delete
  3. Are panic attacks pretty common with bipolar disorder, or does it have to do with a corresponding anxiety disorder? My oldest has definitely faced his share of anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent question MB! I have social anxiety and always have. I get stage fright. But I am good at public speaking if I am interested in the topic. But I am a die hard introvert and that is something that stands solo. I believe that my panic attacks are autonomous from the Bipolar disorder. But here is the tricky part....I have noticed that when I am in a depressed episode I am way more anxious. So it seems that the innate anxiety is intensified by the Bipolar. I think your son should be treated for the anxiety if he suffers from chronic panic attacks. They suck and we can become resistant to even working out because the raise in blood pressure too often resembles the spike in blood pressure when in a panic. Now I am rambling. :-)

      Delete

What is on your mind?