Oh, come in

It is an honor to have you. The contents for this blog are from my personal experiences. Sometimes I will write about being bipolar and sometimes I won't.


Saturday, January 11, 2014

Insomnia bender due to stress

I am running on fumes and my mind is slowly turning cloudy from lack of sleep. I have been conking out in 4 hour intervals and after 3 days of it .... I am dragging ass. I am so tired of having these issues to deal with. My mom thinks the lack of sleep is due to an up coming commission I have to paint a mural. It will be my first one to do professionally and I am scared about certain aspects. Well, not scared but anxious. Will this woman like me or will my crazy side come out and i need to take a klonopin. No one wants to be seen popping a pill in front of their employer because then they may ask you to explain. Well, it is what it is.

On the plus side. I am getting to go hog wild on buying painting supplies. So excited. I even bought a iPhone compatible projector on sale to help me sketch the image I drew. Life is going well but I am undergoing medication alterations. So that is tweaking my nerves too. I hope all is well with everyone. I can't wait to post some pics of the mural.

2 comments:

  1. I can empathize. When I get a big opportunity, I'm often torn between excitement and anxiety. It's great that you can buy awesome painting supplies! I wish you peace while you go through medication alterations. I can't wait to see the mural!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenna. The mural is still in process but it is just touching up the edges and getting things right that I made mistakes on. My projector was a huge failure so I freehanded the sketch to the wall.

      Delete

What is on your mind?